Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hate I'm going to miss this....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hate I'm going to miss this....

    Students determined to set Guinness record for world's largest pillow fight Sunday

    By Mark Owczarski
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Blacksburg, Va., October 6, 2005 -- Virginia Tech students are determined to set a new world record Sunday by organizing the world's largest pillow fight. The record setting attempt is the latest effort by Virginia Tech students to raise funds for the Hokies United / Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

    The event will begin at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 9, and will be held on the Drillfield on the Virginia Tech campus. Organizers expect more than enough people will turn out to break the record currently held by State University of New York at Albany students. The Guinness Book of World Records recognized the current record was set on April 17, 2005, when 3,648 pillow fighters battled it out in an event staged on the Upstate New York campus.

    Head football coach Frank Beamer, men's basketball coach Seth Greenberg, and the Hokie Bird have already signed up to join the fight. All Virginia Tech students, faculty and staff are invited and encouraged to join in the fray.

    Participants will be asked to make a minimum $1 donation to Hokies United"?the Virginia Tech student-led effort to raise $250,000 for Hurricane Katrina relief efforts.

    The event is being organized by Steve Brylski, an undergraduate English major from Riverview, Fla., and member of the Beta Theta Pi fraternity.

    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hate I'm going to miss this....

    I hope nobody knocks the 5 chins off of beamer's face. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hate I'm going to miss this....

    Meggggggaaaaaa, that's from a burn accident.....
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hate I'm going to miss this....

    too bad they have to be college students, Vick won't be able to bring his girlfriend.....
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hate I'm going to miss this....

    ZING!


    He's got more than enough college-aged groupies. The girls definitely don't shy away from him.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hate I'm going to miss this....

    LOL i know but I couldnt help myself

    I mean my very own Lawrence Coker looks like Uncle Fester so its really no big deal.

    I could rag on anyone, look at Chuck Amato, he has bigger boobs than most women. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •